- We believe the total depravity of man came through the fall of Adam (Genesis 3; Romans 5:12-19).
- We believe the one true God manifests in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, equal in all things as eternity, omnipotence, omnipresence, omniscience (Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14).
- We believe the virgin birth of Christ (Luke 1:26-35). His absolute sinlessness (II Corinthians 5:21). The complete justification of the believer in Christ (Acts 13:39).
- We believe the present assurance of salvation and the eternal safety of the genuine believer through the keeping power of the Lord Jesus Christ (John 10:28-30).
- We believe the ordinances of the Lord's Supper and Baptism by immersion to be observed by the Church in the Lord's absence (Matthew 28:18; I Corinthians 11:23-26).
- We believe salvation is by grace alone through faith (Ephesians 2:8,9). We believe the efficacy of the blood of Christ, apart from which there can be no salvation (Hebrews 9:22). His substitutionary death (Romans 5:6-8). His bodily resurrection from the dead (I Corinthians 15). His present enthronement as our advocate (I John 2:1,2).
- We believe the immediate entry into hell of every person dying without Christ (Luke 16:29-31). The immediate entry into the presence of Christ at the death of the believer (II Corinthians 5:8).